About Me

My photo
I am addicted to coffee, comedy TV shows, and trying new things. I drink red wine and eat pistachio ice cream. I find the humor in everything I can, and think that I should share it. Sometimes my life is kind of embarrassing and ridiculous. These are my stories.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Shame.....

Today I attempted to swing in a children's tire swing. Mark refused to push me out of utter shame, so I had to push myself until I went in circles. I pushed myself hard enough that I gained some sort of centripetal force and couldn't stop spinning. Mark didn't stop me, so I had to drag my feet and ever-so-slowly gain my equilibrium. I tried to get out, but alas, I was stuck......

In a children's tire swing.......

In a park full of children and their normal and not-socially-inept parents........

New low...,

No comments:

Post a Comment