About Me

My photo
I am addicted to coffee, comedy TV shows, and trying new things. I drink red wine and eat pistachio ice cream. I find the humor in everything I can, and think that I should share it. Sometimes my life is kind of embarrassing and ridiculous. These are my stories.

Monday, February 13, 2012

And this is news, why?

While mindlessly flipping through the Yahoo! News stories I found this gem.




Apparently Nicholas Cage has been attempting to hide the fact that he’s a member of the walking, blood-sucking dead. Well let me just say, he’s been doing a pretty poor job. And a note to Nick Cage; when someone accuses a human of something as completely ridiculous as being a vampire who reinvents himself every century to avoid capture, the human thing to do is laugh it off as a crazy person with an active imagination. It’s not really making your point if you go on television to adamantly deny it and point out the reasons it’s false. But I’m so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment