About Me

My photo
I am addicted to coffee, comedy TV shows, and trying new things. I drink red wine and eat pistachio ice cream. I find the humor in everything I can, and think that I should share it. Sometimes my life is kind of embarrassing and ridiculous. These are my stories.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feeling List-less. An Introduction

Dear Reader,

Why am I here? Why am I writing to you today? Well, every so often I sit here in my bed with my little black cat curled up at my feet and I feel some sort of longing that I can't quite place. Well, today something changed. Maybe it was the rain outside or the cold temperature that finally woke me up. Or maybe all of the clattering pieces clanking around in my head just finally decided to fit together, but I decided to start a blog.

They say you should do something everyday that makes you happy. Well, something that I do most days is completely unproductive and yet it usually satisfies that unplaceable longing that I mentioned earlier. I make lists. Like many people, I make to-do lists when I'm stressed. But I also make happy lists, thankful lists, movie lists, music lists, playlists, wish lists, and so on and so forth. It's therapeutic and sometimes worthwhile. Essentially, when I'm feeling listless for any reason, I make a list. So here is an end to all list-less-ness.

I will keep track of things that I feel, notice, want, desire, am curious about, and whatever else pops into my head. Think of a list you'd like to see? Message me.

Let the longing and logging to end list-less-ness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment